Cedar Creek Church Body:
Philippians 4:6 says “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
In light of the recent developments with COVID-19 here in Minnesota, we as the elder board want to open the discussion. We know we need to be wise while simultaneously trusting in our God, who is all powerful. That said, life as the body of Christ here in the Hayfield community will be changing over the next couple of weeks.
First off, we will meet on Sunday, March 15th at our regular time. Adult small group will continue at 8:30 am before the service. While we meet, please respect the following protocol:
- If you feel sick in any way, please do not join us. We will be setting up a way to livestream the service so you won’t miss out
- Wash hands frequently
- Give each other room
- Please no hugs, handshakes, or touching one another’s faces
- The kitchen will be run differently:
- One person will pour drinks (in new cups only) and hand out snacks
- Parents, please have an age appropriate conversation with your children as to how to reduce the spread of sicknesses.
We will be reevaluating the situation on a regular basis as things develop. In the event that we need to cancel physically meeting together, we will be moving to Zoom Cloud Meetings as a way to stay connected. This is a multi-platform app based video conferencing program that can enable us to still see and connect with each other and be the body Christ wants us to be. Stay tuned for links and directions.
If you have any questions, please contact a board member.